THIS IS HOW WE CREATE YOUR TARGETING TEMPLATES FOR TESTING AUDIENCES
Facebook Ads Manager Work
After we have DONE our Market Research, now let's put together a Facebook Audience.
1. First on my part one, you know we should focus on 1 campaign per 1 States. This audience only focuses on 1 States example California and we only target 25 years old up! This is debatable, but for me the majority of the 25 years old below are not that serious about building an online business.
2. Then we target behaviors who are active in their own Facebook Business Page and Facebook recognized as active business owners. We can also target Business to Business but that would be a separate campaign.
3. Targeting Business Owners is too broad. We need to Narrow by targeting people who are following the world's top online business guru and coaches. Remember we need those who are motivated to grow..
4. We need to Scale by Niche Specific , so we need another Narrow Targeting , we need to do this in every single US states and B2B or B2C.
5. We should remove people who are currently in High School and College. We don't need clicks and views from those people. We can also include another targeting by income per household to increase high quality clicks.
6. This is the summary of our Audience Targeting
Our targeting now is more realistic on number specially if we can also include another targeting by income per household to increase high quality clicks.